Solidity has developed a unique, beautiful, seamless wetroom floor system.
........A floor that feels hard and luxurious and is warm to the touch......
and yet unlike all other systems requires no tanking, flexes and moves with the structure of the house, will never crack, is guaranteed leak proof for 15 years and will normally give at least 30 years of service.
Why is our system better than all the competition?
- GUARANTEED FOR 15 YEARS - this applies to both the materials and the installation. It is underwritten by LG, one of the world’s largest companies.
- WILL NOT LEAK - we have a proven method to ensure a water tight seal at the junction where the walls meet the floor.
- NO GROUT LINES - unlike tile and stone systems, there are NO grout lines so it is easy to keep clean and hygienic.
- WONT CRACK - it has a finish which is smooth and hard yet flexible enough to move with the surrounding or supporting structure
- LESS SLIPPERY - than tile or stone
- WARM - to the touch and a sleek seamless finish
- HAND MADE - every Solidity wetroom floor is made and installed by fully trained Solidity employees.
- NICE PEOPLE - we are nice people who care about the quality of the product, the installation and the happiness of the customer.
Because each floor is custom made to your requirements you can specify:
- Waste position and capacity
- Grooves for fixing glass partitions
- Raised thresholds for doors
- Coving to meet tiling
- Recessed duck boards
Our HI-MACS wet room floor system was developed specifically to work on suspended timber floors although it can be made to work equally well on screed floors.
How thick is the wetroom floor?
Solidity floors are only 32mm thick if fixed on joists, or 26mm thick if fixed to a concrete floor. It is quite easy to use our floor to create a distinct level walk in shower area and use another flooring material on the rest of the room.
What about the waste?
For designs available and information see wastes.
What about under floor heating?
Our floors retain a lot of heat due to their acrylic content. They are not normally cold unless they are on a ground floor which is not heated by convection from a living space below. Under floor heating is not normally necessary.